Specific Toronto area getting more dangerous??
Byker
2020-10-21 23:28:25 UTC
The area of Hwy 401 and DVP. Three weeks ago, a guy was stabbed.
Then, residents (according to Twitter) began noticing groups of black
teens congregating in the area. Another person was stabbed yesterday.
Blacks are the ruination of any neighbourhood.
When blacks complain about Whites all I can say is, "First remove the beam
from YOUR eye, so that you may see to remove the mote from
your brother's eye." RACIST, I sure am. I am racist from a 50 yr life of
hearing Homo Africanus whine and cry and riot and act worse than any "white
trash" I have known. I have seen them refuse to take a handup but weep for
the handout. I see them refuse to get the "White man's education" and burn
down their own neighborhoods cause some drugged up criminal got a well
deserved beat-down by the cops. RACIST, I am proud to be a racist and not a
slovenly member of a race barely able to be more than obsolete farm
equipment. They have been judged on their character, and the judgement is
guilty of a serious lack thereof...
Byker
2020-10-22 02:24:54 UTC
Everyone is racist, in that they see characteristics of each race that
differentiate it from another. You don't even have to view differences as
negative to realized that races DO differ. I fear deep-down blacks
realize they will never be able to compete with whites, east or far
eastern Asians, Arabs, even Latinos. As society becomes an even more
technological place, they will fall further behind. Once Asians control
North America and Europe, they absolutely will not put up with black
tantrums the way idiot liberal whites have.
The fate of blacks in "The Handmaid's Tale":
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6dc39431da2c08180d8d21f61449792a

That reminds me of something Tony Brown said in his "journal" on PBS a few
years back. Brown (https://www.tonybrownsjournal.com ) has repeatedly urged
American blacks to create a "black majority homeland" for themselves by
migrating en masse to one of the Dakotas. Because of the low population
density, it would require the minimum amount of sheer numbers moving there
to achieve a majority percentile of the population. However, he never has
explained how they would support themselves once they got there...