"Possible" tornado hits barrie ON
Byker
2021-07-15 23:01:22 UTC
I'd say it looks a bit more than "possible"...
https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1415774810886615044
UK gets a taste of Oklahoma:

Byker
2021-07-16 17:20:28 UTC
On Thursday, 15 July 2021 at 17:33:59 UTC-7, Liberals are Vermin!
I'd say it looks a bit more than "possible"...
https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1415774810886615044
in 1969 I think, a small tornado touched down at Don Mills and
Finch Ave in Toronto. According to witnesses (Finch at that point
wasn't even paved then) the sky went black, the wind picked up
hugely and the thing was luckily nowhere near houses, which didn't
exist there at the time.
Looked pretty bad on Channel 21 but not widespread houses totally
wrecked others with serious damage and half a block away a row of
homes without even a broken window or blown away shingle.
That's the way twisters are. In 1998 one trashed a strip mall a block from
my house, yet the only evidence of its passing was a small tree branch in my
driveway...